The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Canon 200mm f/2L IS lens

Vlad

For sale is this mint Canon bazooka, the 200mm f/2L lens. Bought it earlier this year from a fellow FMer, took it to Fashion Week and had a lot of fun with it. As I suffer from severe toomuchgearitis that needs cure, this baby needs to find a new home.

Condition is basically like new. The only paint wear that's visible is around where the hood mounts to the lens. The lens functions as intended, sharper than your kitchen knives and the glass is spotless. UW date code. Comes with the following accessories (included):

- LensCoat - XX-Large Hoodie Lens Hood Cover (Black)
- LensCoat - Lens Cover - (Off-)White
- RRS LCF-41 Replacement Foot

The lens also comes with the original Canon box, the carrying case, strap, original foot.

Asking $5150 PAYPAL'ed NET - price is firm and includes shipping (insured, to ConUS) and fees. I'll consider trades for Leica M-glass only.

PM me with questions or inquiries.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vlad

Re: FS: Canon 200mm f/2L IS lens

Price lowered and now including fees. Easier for everyone involved.

Vlad

Re: FS: Canon 200mm f/2L IS lens

Price lowered to $5k OBO. I reserve the right to ignore ridiculously low offers tho. :D