The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Maybe a trade?

Vincent Goetz

Subscriber Member
I bought a P40+ and new DF body (with a V-Grip) in April, along with three lenses, 110-205mm, 120mm, and the 150mm. I am considering going to a Nikon D3x and would be willing to consider a trade of some sort if anybody was interested. The back has less than 4,000 actuations (3,695) as I look right now.

I would also consider selling the entire kit as a package if somebody made me the right offer. I like the camera, but frankly I am a Nikon shooter, and would prefer to go back to what I know. Capture Integration valued this at $17,000-19,000. I would consider $16,000 in cash.

That said, this Forum, Capture Integration, and the Capture One software have certainly elevated my game and made for an interesting year. I am very impressed by what I have read here, and the quality of the work is a constant source of wonder for me.

Last edited: