The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mint D3X

Sarheat

Good day all, I have a MINT Nikon D3X for sale, bought BN from an Authorized Nikon dealer last July and used only briefly, 2500 clicks (Ill confirm tonight)
I only took the camera out of the box, all accessories are included and as packed by Nikon, Pics will be posted tonight
Asking $7350 PPed and Shipped

I bought and sold here and on FM before but i understand that am the new guy

Mohamed

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
I have sold to Sarheat before (twice, IIRC) with no problems at all, and big-ticket items. Cheers, and good luck, Kit

Sarheat

Thank you KL, here are the pics

Didn't use any of the Accessories including the Battery and charger

And the shutter is at 2546 clicks

Regards

etermes

I bought two lenses to Mohammed, great comunication and happy to deal with him

this is a great camera and like new

good luck

Terry

Buy/sell threads are only to be between sellers an buyers. Forum rules state that there is not to be "cheerleading" in the threads. If you want to post feedback, it belongs in the feedback thread itself. I had gone through and done a delete earlier this AM but comments are back again.