The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: GH1, 9-18, 20, Voigtlander 25, & more

neighhoma

I'm selling my kit as I'm not using it much and will stick with Canon DSLR for now.

1. Panasonic GH1, Body Only - LNIB. I am the first owner. Less than 2000 actuations. It comes with box, manuals, unused strap, charger, cables. I originally bought the kit with 14-140mm lens but the lens has been sold already. The flip LCD has a screen protector on it. The camera has never been hacked, but it's hackable. $375 shipped

2. Olympus M.Zuiko 9-18mm f/4-5.6 - LNIB. Used it on one occasion. The front cap still has the original protective plastic sticker on it. It comes with box, papers, and caps. $525 shipped

3. Voigtlander 25mm f/0.95 - LNIB. Rarely used. It comes with box, papers, both caps. $900 shipped

4. Panasonic Leica 45mm f/2.8 Macro - LNIB. It comes with box, papers, hood, caps. $625 shipped

5. Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 - Excellent condition. I bought it with the GF1 so I don't have the box for it. Comes with front and rear caps. $325 shipped

6. Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7 + micro four thirds adapter - Excellent condition. Comes with Pentax caps, Tiffen UV filter, and adapter. $ 85 shipped

7. Nissin Di466 flash for micro four thirds - LNIB. Rarely used. Comes with box and papers. $120 shipped

No fee for Paypal gift. Regular Paypal please add 3%. Please PM or email me with questions. Thanks!

Last edited: