The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - Ultimate M9 Kit

jagsiva

All items located in Ontario Canada. Prices in USD or CDN$. Shipping will be actual costs as per buyers preference. Payment via PP (+3%) or check. All payments will need to clear before shipping. I can meet in the GTA (after my trip)

Please see pictures below for condition of items. I have tried to be as specific as I can. **when I refer to small nicks, these are usually on the focus/aperture rings which have a sharp ridged ring. The tiny corners on these sometimes show paint wear. I may be overly specific here, but don’t want to mislead anyone.

Note: I am leaving for Scotland on Thursday 10/14 and will return 10/24. So items will only ship Monday, 10/25 assuming payments are cleared.

M9 – Black - $6100 SOLD
Leica M9 with all original accessories. White M9 logo paint is removed. There are 3-4 fine scratches right under the VF. Also 3-4 fine scratches on the LCD. Approx 5K shots. I can verify if someone knows how to do it.

Noctilux 50mm f/0.95 6-bit – 12,500
Comes with all original items. Small paint wear on filter thread, and small nick on hood. See macro shots below. UV filter listed separately below.

Summilux 24mm f/1.4 6-bit – 6,500
Comes with all original items. Small nick on hood. Front glass (I don’t believe this is the front element, but rather some kind of built in filter) has a mark that appears though the coating has rubbed off. I have not seen this affect performance of the lens. See macro shots for details.
Summilux 35mm f/1,4 ASPH II FLE 6-bit – 6,900
This is the latest version 2. Comes with all original items. Few small nicks on hood and aperture ring.

Summilux 50mm 6-bit – 4,100
Comes with all original items. Small nicks on focus and aperture rings

Elmar 18mm f3.8 6-bit – 2,600
Comes with all original items. IR filter, filter holder, Leica VF are listed separately below.

Summicron 90mm APO 6-bit – 2,900 - SOLD
Comes with all original items. I had this lens just service at Leica NJ before the sale. Certificate included.

Voigtlander 12mm f5.6 – 725
Comes with all original items. This is the latest M-mount version.

M9 Grip – 200
Comes with all original items

Leica 18mm VF - 575

Leica 1.4x Magnifier – 250

SF58 - 525

SF24 - 275
Missing pouch and packaging material inside box, everything else in pic below included

Leica 18mm Elmar IR Filter - 125
Leica Filter Holder for 18mm Elmar - 70
Leica UV E60 Filter for Noctilux - 70
Leica E46 lens Cap - 15
Leica 50cm Cable Release - 45
Heliopan Step-up ring set – 130

Luigi full case with strap & batter holder – 475
Some scuffs, see pictures below

Billingham Hadley - 175
Billingham pouch - 45
Thumbs up Model 3 & Boop - 95
Original Leica m9 Batteries (3) – All work fine – 85 each SOLD
Artist & Artisan Neck Strap - 65
Artist & Artisan Hand Strap - 60 SOLD

Last edited:

jagsiva

Leica 50cm cable release
Leica UV60 filter for Noctilux
Luigi full case w/strap and battery holder
SF24 Flash
SF58 Flash
Thumbs Up Model 3 & Boop
Minor scratch below VF on M9

SYGTAFOTO

What is the exact model name of your bag?

I'm asking because I've never used a Hadley bag and the pics on the internet look different than yours. Pics on the internet has the logo stitched on the front flap and there are multiple holes in the straps where the buckle can go through. Yours only has one.

Also, can this bag fit 2 Leica cameras with lenses mounted on both?

thanks.

jagsiva

What is the exact model name of your bag?

I'm asking because I've never used a Hadley bag and the pics on the internet look different than yours. Pics on the internet has the logo stitched on the front flap and there are multiple holes in the straps where the buckle can go through. Yours only has one.

Also, can this bag fit 2 Leica cameras with lenses mounted on both?

thanks.
I believe its this one here:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/696152-REG/Billingham_505902_01_f1_4_Camera_Bag_Black.html

There are 3 holes on each strap on mine, and its a poke through tab, not a buckle. Yup, two bodies w/lenses will be fine.

thrice

jagsiva, how quickly could you get the SF58 to Australia? What kind of postage cost am I looking at?

jagsiva

Prices REDUCED!

M9 – Black - $5950
Leica M9 with all original accessories. White M9 logo paint is removed. There are 3-4 fine scratches right under the VF. Also 3-4 fine scratches on the LCD. Approx 5K shots. I can verify if someone knows how to do it.

Noctilux 50mm f/0.95 6-bit – 10,950
Comes with all original items. Small paint wear on filter thread, and small nick on hood. See macro shots below. UV filter listed separately below.

Summilux 24mm f/1.4 6-bit – 5,950
Comes with all original items. Small nick on hood. Front glass (I don’t believe this is the front element, but rather some kind of built in filter) has a mark that appears though the coating has rubbed off. I have not seen this affect performance of the lens. See macro shots for details.

Summilux 50mm 6-bit – 3,950
Comes with all original items. Small nicks on focus and aperture rings

Voigtlander 12mm f5.6 – 675
Comes with all original items. This is the latest M-mount version.

M9 Grip – 190

SF58 - 495

SF24 - 245
Missing pouch and packaging material inside box, everything else in pic below included

Leica 18mm Elmar IR Filter - 125
Leica Filter Holder for 18mm Elmar - 70
Leica UV E60 Filter for Noctilux - 70
Leica E46 lens Cap - 15
Leica 50cm Cable Release - 45
Heliopan Step-up ring set – 130

Luigi full case with strap & batter holder – 425
Some scuffs, see pictures above

Billingham Hadley - 175
Billingham pouch - 45