The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 50mm F0.95 ASPH Noctilux-M

wattsy

100% unused, never mounted on a camera. A lens that doesn't need an introduction - an optical and engineering marvel. Boxed complete, including all original paperwork. Bought from an authorised Leica dealer in the UK. Asking GBP 7995 (approx USD 12,500) which includes insured shipping to USA or China/Hong Kong (I'd need to check other destinations). I am based in the UK but will ship worldwide (with some exceptions).

I have an eBay rating of 100% (username 'mobilefish') and have sold Leica lenses a couple of times here and many times on the LUF classifieds (I have been an active member of that forum since 2003).

Please note that buyers located within the EU will need to add 20% VAT (or provide a valid VAT number to buy at ex-VAT price). Please also note that I will not ship specifying an artificially low customs value. The full cost of the lens will be the declared value.

Last edited:

wattsy

Revised price: GBP 7495 including insured shipping. Sensible offers considered (though I'm not interested in trades, thanks).

Last edited:

Jonas

100% unused
Please note that buyers located within the EU will need to add 20% VAT (or provide a valid VAT number to buy at ex-VAT price). Please also note that I will not ship specifying an artificially low customs value. The full cost of the lens will be the declared value.
May I ask; does this mean you are a commercial seller? To my understanding a private seller in the EU wouldn't require any sort of VAT to be added, or payed, anywhere.

wattsy

May I ask; does this mean you are a commercial seller?
I don't think so - at least not in the sense that you might be implying. I am a freelance creative (of which photography forms a part). I am also VAT registered so obliged to add VAT if I make an EU sale of something that I have previously purchased through my business.

Jonas

I don't think so - at least not in the sense (...)
Thank you for clarifying. Then it's a matter of definition only. (I won't hijack the thread but can't help to note how different the rules are within the EU when it comes to these things.)
I wish you good luck with your sell of this lens which many would like to have!