The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sold Pending Payment Panasonic G3 black body

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
I bought this 2nd G3 body thinking that I would have it converted to IR. I ended up buying Dan's G1 IR. I believe that this body has less than 400 actuations, but I'm not sure how to find out. The last picture was numbered at less than 400, but I did switch cards between my bodies. My other G3 is showing over 600, so I believe that under 400 is correct for this one. I just used this one occasionally. I did not open the manuals, software, strap, cables or charger...they are in the box as it originally arrived. I received this body the first of July, so it should be covered by warranty till next spring and I will be glad to work with you if you need service on it. The lcd has been covered since new. There are a couple of fingernail scratches on the top of the camera that show in the photo (goes across i in Panasonic).
I will accept a MO or personal check and will ship when the funds clear. US shipping included in the price. $460 shipped.