The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji x100, B+W 72mm Filter, Film OM 50

Albino_BlacMan

I'm cleaning some stuff out. I promised myself I would only keep what I use plus my OM-4ti needs a CLA

Fuji x100 - $1050 USD – Great shape. Just didn`t bond with this camera. Purchased in Early August. Lens is clean and clear. Everything works great. Very small scratches on the rear screen. You can see them if you look for them when it is off. I can’t tell that they’re there when its on, especially since when you start using it they`ll be covered with a fingerprint anyways. Also small light rub marks from the strap.. Comes with everything in the original box (box included,strap, charger, cd for fuji raw developer, manual) and original receipt from Don’s Photo Saskatoon. Also comes with a black 45 inch Gordy strap, kiwisphoto filter adapter (will allow you to use the Fuji hood if you buy one) and two Pearstone batteries.

Silvernose OM 50/1.8 - $20USD shipped in Canada $25 USD shipped to the US – Not bad for the age, nothing wrong with it. Its the original version of the 50/1.8. It came attatched to a camera. If you want it than you can have it for very little money. Comes with a front cap, not a rear but I’ll wrap it up nice to protect the rear element.

Film - 4 Rolls RSX ii, 3 Rolls of Ektachrome E200, 1 Provia 100F, 1 Roll Ektachrome 64T, 2 Rolls of Kodak Gold and 4 Rolls of Kodachrome 200 – $30 USD shipped in Canada $35 USD shipped to the US - Some of it is expired but its all been refridgerated since birth. Some of it is mine, some of it I bought on RFF. I think the agfa is expired, not sure about the Ektachrome and the provia and Tungsten balanced stuff are new. I was going to shoot a bunch of film for X-pro’ing but got hooked on B&W and haven’t put color film into my camera since. Kodak Gold was found in my drawer and is probably pretty old.

B+W 72mm Circular Polarizing Filter - $70 USD shipped in Canada $75 Shipped to the US – Single coated version of this lens but I’ve never had any problems with flair. However I found a steal on a Kaeseman one and it sounded cooler and seemed to fit the weather proofing of my E-3/11-22mm better so I picked it up on impulse. Really I can’t see any difference between the two in use, but I like the fact that the other one is sealed so this one is going.

Manfrotto Carbon Fibre Centre Column for an 055CX3 – Make me an offer (or express interest) and I’ll look into shipping it. If no one is interested than I’m not gonna spend the time trying to find a box and going to the post office to check it out. I bought a short one so I don’t use this. If you somehow broke yours or have an aluminum one and want carbon fibre instead than this might just be for you!

Everything will be shipped via Canada post. For the x100 you’ll need to sign on delivery. I’ll try to ship everything ASAP. If something is not as described than I’ll take returns but I hope everyone is happy with what they recieve. Please contact me by email at chris_plis at hotmail dot com (no pm’s or anything)