The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: How about some cheap 50mm's?

Hosermage

Hi,

Now that I have gotten the ZM Sonnar, I feel that I can safely let go of my other 50mm F2 lenses. Prices do not include paypal fees and shipping, prefer paypal and shipping to CONUS only.

Leitz Wetzlar 50mm F2 Summicron DR, without goggles - $700
I've been shooting it with the Sony NEX5 camera, and the dual-range close focus feature was just what I needed. There are light scratches around the rim of the front glass, some dust, and rub marks on the chrome body. Comes with the front lens cap, but some of the padding in the cap had came off. No original back cap, but this plastic thing I use to protect it. Please checkout additional images at: http://photobucket.com/50-cron-DR

Voigtlander 50mm F2 Heliar, 10th Anniversary Edition - $600
This is a limited edition lens, only 600 were made. It tried to mimic the classic collapsible design, but this lens is not collapsible. I find the rendering to be similar to the summicron. Everything is included: original boxes, instruction, caps, hood, and screw-to-M-mount adapter. I didn't use it much because of its minimum focus distance of 1m. Please view additional images at: http://photobucket.com/CV-Heliar

BTW, I included shots using the flashlight test (as described by Ken Rockwell), which makes the glass look much worse than it actually is. I have taken photos with both lens and have never noticed any IQ issues due to the scratches or dust on the lens.

Hosermage

I guess not cheap enough. Either that, or people are scared off by the flashlight test. I just want to add that none of those scratches or dust will show up on the images. How about same price shipped and paypal'd?

Hosermage

Adding free B+W UV Haze filter to the first buyer of one of these lens. Excellent condition, no scratches, include original box.

Also for sale:

$55, paypal'd and shipped
Fotodiox Pro Lens Mount Adapter, Leica M Lens to Sony Alpha Nex Camera Adapter