The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Cambo WRS 1000 Tech Cam with Mamiya Plate

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I am upgrading my Cambo WRS 1000 to a Anniversary model so no longer need the WRS 1000 model. This is in excellent condition and comes with Mamiya Plate which is adjusted perfectly for a IQ back. I have the shims also to include for the back holding bracket. I checked with my dealer on exactly the new price for these and that came back at 3000 to 3200 new depending on currency and a new plate is 450.00 which i figure is 3450 total in US dollars. It has a soft case that comes with it and i will throw in a cable release that works great with it as well. I figure a fair price for this given the costs for new since every price i have seen is outdated. So I am asking 2695 with the plate included. I will ship for free and paypal is fine. Which really cost me about 125 dollars. This is a special for forum owners. If you do not need the plate than price is 2345.00

This is a great system and I really like the cambo setup.

Guy Mancuso

Re: FS: Cambo WRS 1000 Tech Cam with Mamiya Plate

Here it is all decked out. Lens and finder not for sale nor is my back. LOL

Guy Mancuso

Re: FS: Cambo WRS 1000 Tech Cam with Mamiya Plate

I do have a special bolt that goes in the bottom thread to hold cables back and will include that, not pictured in these images.