The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One 28D & 45D, Mamiya 200 APO

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Selling the following Phase One & Mamiya glass to rationalize my lenses after moving from a P40+ to a full frame sensor back.

Phase One 28/4.5D excellent condition - looks like new. Boxed with all papers, hoods, caps etc. No marks dings or blemishes. Great lens bought new in 2011. $4200 PP & shipped to CONUS.

Phase One 45/2.8D excellent condition - looks like new. Boxed with all papers, hoods, caps etc. No marks dings or blemishes. One of my sharpest lenses and bought new in 2011. $1800 PP & shipped to CONUS.

Mamiya 200/2.8 APO manual focus. Excellent condition. Looks like new. Complete with box, screw on metal hood etc. No manual. Beautiful bokeh from this lens. $1000 PP & shipped to CONUS.

Included is a shot of the 200/APO as I bought it in August. I can post pictures of the 28/45D lenses when I return home next week. They are both in unmarked condition and great glass - I'm only selling because the 55LS is the better fit for my needs now.