The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 35mm Summilux Pre-Asph

dubes

I am selling my Leica 35mm Summilux Pre-Asph (Made in Canada) lens. I am asking $2500 net; if using Paypal, please add 3% to cover fees.

The pictures show the condition of the lens. There are no marks on the glass that I can see with the naked eye, the aperture and distance scales are a little faded but still perfectly legible, there are no dings or chips in the lens barrel.

Mechanically, the focus ring is smooth but a little stiff. The aperture ring clicks at each half-stop as it should. I have used this lens on film and digital; I had no issues with infinity focus on an M9.

The selling price includes the original rear cap, the lens hood with a Leica Series 7 filter installed, a generic lens cap to cover the lens hood, and a velvet (I think) bag that the previous owner included with lens (I have no idea if this bag is original).

Shipping cost is for 2-day insured shipping anywhere in the continental U.S (most of the shipping cost is for insurance).

U.S. buyers preferred to save me the trouble of dealing with customs forms.

Thanks for looking!

dubes

Lots of lookers but still no takers. As you can see from the pictures, this lens is I
n really great condition for a ~25 year old lens. Thanks for looking!