The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

LIKE NEW Chrome 50mm Summilux ASPH & 35mm Summicron ASPH

silverlight99

Hi - for sale are two brand new Leica lenses. I had purchased them on the assumption I was going to upgrade my black 9 to a chrome M9P, but have decided to go a different, and so letting go of the matching lenses. Please PM with any questions. These are brand new direct from the dealer and have not been used or mounted and have their unfilled warranty/guarantee papers.

1. Leica 50mm 1.4 Summilux ASPH Chrome serial 41079xx. $3995 net (after paypal/shipping)

2. Leica 35mm 2.0 Summicron ASPH Chrome serial 41240xx. $2995 net (after paypal / shipping)

Strong preference for continental U.S. sale for simplicity in shipping/logistics. Will ship Fedex fully insured (have a corp account and get reasonable rates). Please see feedback here or on Ebay (99Silverlight).

Thanks,
Geoff

Last edited: