The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Summilux 35mm ASPH II FLE

K

krisliu77

Hi guys, my first thread here. Currently I am preparing to sell some of my gears to raise money for a diamond engagement ring. One of the lens I am selling is the Summilux 35 ASPH FLE.

I've got this lens for about half a year, maybe show minor sign of use, but I didn't see major paint loss of scratch. An UV filter had attached all the time, so the glass is mint.(UV filter not for sale) With original box, paper, case, hood, protection ring, front and rear caps.

I am expecting to receive USD$6500, but the thing is, I live in Australia, I am not quite sure about a best way to ship it to US/Int, as I will put a full insurance for the shipment. Buyers may suffering import duty/tax.

Therefore, I am open to receive offers about the price and shipping solutions.

PS, I use Paypal and ebay, and can provide ebay username if needed.

photos in reply...