The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sigma DP1 + DP2 set & all accessories

dannylin

Almost like new DP1 & DP2 set with all accessories I have purchased.

The camera was hardly used. The glass and body are mint. Comes with original box, cables, charger, strap and manual. (DP1 manual was a photocopy. I lost the original one. But the DP2 was with both the original English and Traditional Chinese manuals)

EXTRAS INCLUDED ARE:

1. Sigma HA-21 Hood (for DP2) + Sigma DG UV SMC filter, 46mm
2. Sigma HA-11 Hood (for DP1) + Sigma DG UV SMC filter, 46mm
3. Sigma AML-1 macro lens (can be adapted on DP1 or DP2)
3. Three Sigma additional batteries, making it total of 5
4. 2 GB SD Trascent memory card

DP1 LCD was with a hard cover. DP2 LCD with soft screen protector.

Price: DP1 + DP2 + everything listed = $900 + shipping.

I'm in Taiwan.

Last edited:

dannylin

Forgot to mention: also included are Richard Franiec's Custom grip for DP1 and DP2(2 custom grips)

If I ever found any additional accessories, will definitely willing to include them all in this sale with no addt. charge.

Make me an offer if you think the price isn't reasonable. I haven't take photos for a long time and both cameras are really just like new.

LTM or M mount lens trade are also welcomed.
I'm looking for a Summaron 35 2.8 or summicron 35 v4(7 elements) but others are also welcomed.

Last edited:

dannylin

Price include EMS shipping to your door & I'll eat up the 4% fee if you're using Paypal. Otherwise you can do bank wire transfer. I have 100% positive feedback on eBay under: dannylintw

dannylin

Also interested in a trade for Ricoh GRD III + some cash to me, or a nice Leica M3 DS.

Split the set might be able considered.