The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Leica M8 w/extras

sixb

Hello all,
I've been sitting on this way too long so it's gotta go. It has around 4000 clicks (grew up with film so I'm a pretty frugal shooter) and has some chroming around the strap lugs and some scratches on the base. Giottos screen protector (with fingerprint on other side- never bothered me as I rarely use the screen) good shape overall and I've never had a problem- which is more than I can say about my M9

I'm thinking $2550 with 3 BW IR filters (2 e46 and a e39) and everything it came with including an unfilled out warrantee card. I never register it. Very late serial 333xxxx. Black chrome in color.

I also have a Levant Leather kit from camera leather that I never installed if you're interested.

I'd welcome a local sale- near my office in Soho Manhattan so the buyer can inspect it. Otherwise, I'll try to get some photos up in the next day or two. Super busy moving my apartment of 16 years... yikes

Continental US sales only- you pay shipping and 3% paypal fees

PM me or email me at [email protected]

Thanks for looking and all the best

Chris M

Last edited:

sixb

Re: Leica M8 w/extras

Let's get this sold- Price Drop $2400

This camera was purchased by me in September 2009. It was the last new M8 I could find at the time. Really good shape and in perfect working order.

Thanks for looking!
Chris M