The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Europe/Worldwide Many Leica R & Zeiss Lenses, Leica R9, R8, R4 bodies, Accessories

dsapkota

FS Europe/Worldwide Many Leica R & Zeiss Lenses, Leica R9, R8, R4 bodies, Accessories

(This is Repost of my old ad with updates, have removed sold items)

I am trying to sell my Complete Leica R and Zeiss collection.

I am located in The Netherlands and the Price is given in Euros.

While I prefer to have cash, but trading with Canon or Nikon system is also an option.

I have an outstanding history on ebay both as a seller and buyer and also can give you many references from US, Canadian, European, and Australian users with whom I have done business.

I have sold to and bought from, many items, US; Canada; and other countries without any problem.

Local pick up is always welcome, I of course can send the items too.

Here are For Sale -

Leica R Focus Modul 1X in Like New condition, comes with both the front and back caps -2499 Euros

Leica R 280mm/4.0 Latest ROM APO version New/Never used, comes with both the front and rear caps, built in hood, tripod collar - 4999 Euros.

Leica R 80-200mm/4.0 Latest ROM version Like New, comes with both the front and back caps - 999 Euros.

Leica R 180/2.8 ROM APO lens, in Absolutely Like New condition, comes with both the front and back caps, original Leica Leather case - 2599 Euros

Leica Macro Adapter for 100/2.8 Macro lens Excellent -199 Euros

Leica R 135/2.8 earlier model, some signs of use in the barrel but clean glass and perfect in function, comes with both the front and back caps - 350 Euros

Leica R 100/4 Macro with Bellows in Excellent Condition with just a few minor signs of use in the barrel, clean and perfect glass and perfect in function -399 Euros

Leica R 50/2 in Excelllent++, very clean, beautiful condition -399 Euros

Sigma 28mm Leica R Mount, very sharp Lens -299 Euros

Leica R 35-70/4 latest ROM version complete in Box in virtually NEW condition, I have used it only once for some test pictures, very sharp lens - 699 Euros

Leica R 28-70/3.5 Just Normal signs of use in the barrel, clean and perfect glass, perfect in function - 399 Euros

Leica R 24/2.8 with ROM, the latest model, in Like New condition with both the caps and Hood - 999 Euros

Leica R 1.4X APO converter, Excellent with both the caps - 499 Euros

Leica R 2x Converter - 199 Euros

Leica R9 Chrome/Anthracite Body was purchased New/DEMO condition, never has been used though, in original packing in NEW condition, complete with all the accessories and Leica International Warranty Card -1499 Euros

Leica R9 Black Body used but in Excellent condition with just a few minor signs of use only, comes in Original Packing - 1199 Euros.

Leica R8 Silver Body except one small ding at the prism in Like New condition -399 Euros

Leica R4 Body in very clean and in Like New condition -299 Euros

Leica R3 Mot body in good shape but the light meter doesn't work, rest works -99 Euros

Metz Flash for Leica R8/R9 camera - 199 Euros

Zeiss 28/2.8 lens - 499 Euros

Zeiss 80-200/4 with Canon EOS Adapter - 599 Euros

Zeiss 50/1.7 with Canon EOS Adapter - 399 Euros

Thanks for looking, feel free to send me PM if you have any question.

dsapkota

Re: FS Europe/Worldwide Many Leica R & Zeiss Lenses, Leica R9, R8, R4 bodies, Accesso

Tiago, please check your email/pm.
So far, unless edited Sold, everything is STILL available.

dsapkota

Re: FS Europe/Worldwide Many Leica R & Zeiss Lenses, Leica R9, R8, R4 bodies, Accesso

Please give me your BEST offer by PM.

dsapkota

Happy New Year you All.

dsapkota

Euro against Dollar is very low at this time, so the deal is interesting for not only EU buyers but US and other International buyers too.

dsapkota

Leica R9 Black one has been sold by now. Rest everything available.

raiz1

Good morning, what is Zeiss 28/2.8 mount? ZM or other?
Pedro

dsapkota

Zeiss 28/2.8 is simply the Zeiss Mount but you can use it with Canon or other cameras with suitable adapter. I have used it a few times with EOS Adapter with my Canon body.

dsapkota

Am back after a long time, can reduce the price on the items.

dude163

now im mad I sold my Canon DSLR :(

dsapkota

The 180/2.8 APO ROM has been sold by now.