The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon EOS 50D body great condition - $600 shipped

Canon 50D body. I am the second owner of this camera. It came to me in pretty much new condition and I have used it for one season as one of my three cameras for weddings. This camera was used for receptions only on a flash bracket and has never been bounced around on a strap.

It is in excellent condition, but clearly used. There's no dings, dents, scrapes, paint missing etc. The two LCDs do have scratches which I tried to show in the photos (but which don't show very well on the rear LCD), nothing that inhibits use, and just normal wear.

It comes with all the original accessories and 1 extra battery. It is in the original box, but it's the Kit box and the lens it came with IS NOT INCLUDED.

dpr://galleries/3661783475/photos/1485201
dpr://galleries/3661783475/photos/1485202
dpr://galleries/3661783475/photos/1485203
dpr://galleries/3661783475/photos/1485204

This is the last XXD camera that was built like a pro camera and it's the least expensive camera you'll get with micro-adjust for AF, which is essential if you use fast lenses.

$600 shipping included.

Please ask questions, I'm happy to tell you all about this camera.

7 day return, but you pay return shipping.

Thanks, Tom

www.kachadurian.com