The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 35mm Cron IV, 50mm Cron Ver III

wjlapier

Two lenses for sale.

Leica 35mm Summicron Ver IV. Made in Germany copy. Serial number 3577*** Mint- condition. Glass perfect. Aperture blades clean. Comes with original box, leather case, front and rear caps, original hood, Leica UVa filter, and additional 12528 hood and rubber hood cap. Perfect working condition. $2450 S/I/P

Leica 50mm Summicron Ver III. Serial number 2294*** Also in mint- condition. Glass perfect. Aperture blades show slight wear, but no oil. Focus slightly not smooth--how do I describe this. It's not rough, nor is it tight, just not as smooth as the 35 cron above. Front and rear cap, Leica UVa filter, 12585 hood in mint- condition 14033 plastic cap for hood when mounted backwards on lens. No box. $1250 S/I/P

S/I/P = Shipped, Insured, Paypal'd. Shipping cost included for CONUS buyers. International buyers pay full cost and I will not declare the lenses for a lesser value. Shipped USPS Priority Mail.

Bill

wjlapier

Just an update. I'm withdrawing the 50 cron. I interested in trading the 35 cron for 28 elmarit asph and some cash.

wjlapier

Lowering the price of the 35 corn to $2300. International buyers--I won't declare value lower than what you paid. I had to refund payment to an international buyer who wanted me to declare value way lower than what they paid.

wjlapier

Still available. I'm dropping price to $2200, but I'm keeping the hood and hood cap I purchased.

So, here is what is included. Lens, front and rear cap, original hood, leather case, and original box. Near mint condition.