The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT: Leica M8 for M7

kullenpak

I have an M8 in very good condition that I would like to trade for an M7 + cash on your side. The reason being that I want to go back to film photography.

I live in California but I'm going to college in Boston so I left the box at home while I was moving, however I brought everything else it came with (charger, cables, battery, strap, etc). If this is a major problem to you, I can have the box shipped to you at a later date.

This model of the M8 has a maximum shutter speed of 1/8000.

Internally, the camera is flawless. I have never had a problem with this camera. It actually gave me much less trouble than my 7D. Externally, there are very little signs of wear mostly very light scratches on the back top plate right below the hotshoe and baseplate. There are absolutely no scratches on any of the glass surfaces of the camera (ie. LCD screen, viewfinder, etc.)

If you have any other questions, please PM me! Thank you for looking

Last edited: