The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 21 Elmarit 2.8 late pre asph 6-bit with Leica finder 1850$

Erik Five

FS: Leica 21 Elmarit 2.8 late pre asph 6-bit with Leica finder 1850$. Serial 3685129 so made in 1995 I believe. It has the never font and white box.

Its complete with:
Lens
Hood
Front and rear cap
Papers
Leather case(looks unused)
Plastic bags that the lens came in, inside the leather case
Box
Finder with leather case

It has also been 6-bit coded in Solms so this is lens is nice.

No haze, fungus or Oil. No cleaning marks. Focus and aperture runs smooth.

Minimal wear. See pics. Some white specs of dust on the outside appears in the pics.

Id rate it: very good looking

A couple of small marks on the hood where you usually get them when you put it on a table. On the underside...

The guy in the red bathrobe on: www.erikfive.com --› Fritid is taken with this lens.

I really wish I could keep this lens, but I just paid for a 35 Summilux AA so some stuff has to go...

Shipping is included in the price, but you need to pay fees if using Paypal.

I live in Norway, Europe and will ship from here. I will ship with trackable and insured international post. They say 10-14 days, but its usually 5-7days to the US. FedEx/UPS is really expensive here ≈ 300$ so I cant include it, but I will of course do it if you pay the difference.

I will be happy to help out in any way that can make the transaction smoother for you.

I have done tons of deals here before so I can give good references.

Send me a PM or send me an email on fotograf at erikfive dot com. Remember that I´m another timezone so I might be asleep when you send an email. ;)

Thanks for looking.

Cheers

Erik

View attachment 50192

View attachment 50188

View attachment 50187

View attachment 50193

View attachment 50191

View attachment 50186

View attachment 50190

View attachment 50185

View attachment 50189