The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica 35 Summilux 1.4 6 Bit Mint

blackhawksjon

I am selling my Leica Summilux 1.4 6 Bit newest version with the metal hood. I bought the lens new from Allens Camera in January, and still have the receipt for the lens. The lens in in like-new condition, which I tried to show in the photos that are attached. I have everything that came with the lens, and these items will go to the lucky buyer. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

I am asking $5500 + any fees and shipping. The shipping cost is up to you, as you will decide how you would like it delivered. I will have the shipper pack the item, as they are better about covering any insurance issues it seems if I do it that way. I would prefer US sales. Outside of US you must contact me first. I think I get hit with a currency conversion...if I do, you are also responsible for that if the lens goes outside of the US.