The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 24mm f/1.4 Summilux-M ASPH and Leica 28mm f/2 Summicron-M ASPH

M

Mister E

I purchased these and ended up changing my mind. I am asking exactly what I paid, no more. Neither item has been opened and is exactly in the condition I received it in from the authorized Leica re-seller I purchased from. Receipt, unfilled warranty cards, etc will all be enclosed with the lens. These are double boxed as is normal with new Leica lenses, the first box is not sealed, but the items are unused, I've never even mounted them to my camera.

Leica 24mm f/1.4 Summilux-M ASPH - $6595.25
Leica 28mm f/2 Summicron-M ASPH - $3995.00

Prices are firm/non-negotiable in USD and do not include shipping. I will ship ANYWHERE in the world! I accept payment for these via Paypal eCheck or wire transfer. I have superb feedback on FM, RFF and eBay. I will just return these if they don't sell but I know there are long lines to get these and lots of people jacking up the prices so I wanted to give anyone who will use the lenses a chance to get them first. Please PM me or email me at [email protected].

M

Mister E

Seeing as they are un-opened items, I of course do not have pictures. Anyone serious about purchasing these either already is aware of what they are or has enough sense to search online for specs/reviews/pictures, etc.

Anyway, as no one has shown any interest I'll be returning them in a few hours. Cheers!