The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya Glass

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I am clearing out a healthy portion of my lesser used Phase/Mamiya glass. Partly because I need the funds to procure another tech lens, partly because they duplicate what I already have. I will state up front that I know I am asking top dollar, but that is because all of these are proven stellar copies of these lenses. I had to go through several copies of each to get them, and for that reason have hesitated selling them -- in fact I'm sure I'll regret doing this in a few months when owning one would be convenient. You can buy in confidence that you will getting top notch performers of these lenses. But some have not been used in over a year, so it's time to convert them to cash and move on. If they have not sold in a few days, I will go through the trouble of photographing and sharing the photos. As always, 3-day return privilege if you find them not agreeable, but you pay return shipping. Prices include PayPal and US shipping. I will ship internationally at actual cost.

1) SOLD -- Mamiya 35mm AF. Excellent copy, as good as the most current/best Phase D versions I have seen, but it is a non-D Mamiya version, Exc+ with very slight use marks: $900 -- SPF

2) SOLD -- 300mm Mamiya AF APO. Excellent copy, laser sharp corner to corner even wide open. Exc+ with one tiny scuff (like 2mm long) in the white paint: $1400 -- SPF

3) SOLD -- 55-110 AF Zoom. Another excellent copy, in fact the best I've seen. Most are better at one end than the other, this one is very good at both ends and in the middle. A great single use lens. Virtually LNIB with hardly any signs of use: $995 -- SPF

4) Pending -- 105-210 AF Zoom. A very good copy. These are generally better at one end than the other too. This one is very nearly as good as the 210 ULD at the 210 end, and just slightly softer at the 105 end, still very good optically considering the range. Exc+ with limited signs of use: $650

5) Hartblei 45 Super Rotator. Yes, I just bought this lens from Tim Ashley, and it is the best copy I have seen out of 6 total I have owned. This one is usably good shifted 10mm, soft corners at 12mm shift. Tilts work as advertised. All of these had one bad area in them, and this one is not different. There is a slightly smeary area in the mid-outer RH portion. While clearly visible at 100% review it does not seem to show at reduced print resolutions. I paid Tim 1000 Sterling for it, and the exchange at the time was around $1700 after the PayPal conversion and fees, then I paid over $200 to have it shipped across the pond. It is in VG condition, showing moderate signs of use and a few minor scuffs in the paint. Note this is a fixed Mamiya mount version, not one that takes adapters. $1950

Trades: About the only thing I'd be interested in trading towards is a Rodenstock 23mm HR tech lens in Arca mount. A rare item, but what the heck, you never know!

PS: I already am having withdrawal symptoms on the 35 and 55-110... :loco:

archivue

grgrggr.. the 35... too late ;-(

by the way, the 23 HR is good lens but prone to flare in some conditions !

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
It's hard to keep any lens that wide from flaring, but I still want one :D