The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Planar 50/2ZM, Olmypus OM 3 + 100/2 + 50/2 Macro, Olympus Pen D, Super-Lithagon!

K

kurowah

Hello! I am looking to sell these items that I don't use anymore.

$700 - Planar 50/2 ZM
$450 - Olympus OM3 Body
$800 - Olympus OM 100/2
$375 - Olympus OM 50/2 Macro
$100 - Olympus Pen D
$40 - Enna Werk Munchen SUPER-LITHAGON 35/2.5

-Planar 50/2 is in excellent condition. No problems at all. It comes with back cap, generic front cap, dedicated zeiss hood, and it's box/manuals.
-OM-3 body has very minor scratches and brassing. Everything works perfect. Viewfinder is bright and clear.
-50/2 macro lens is in USER condition, aperture ring a bit loose, few scratches here and there, few dusts from age/use.
-100/2 has few light scratches on front glass but does not affect photographs. Aperture ring is smooth, as is focus. Cosmetically has very minor wear. Everything is superb mechanically.
Both lenses are fungus + haze free. Aperture blades are oil-free and very snappy.
-Olympus Pen D was found in Japan. It comes with lens cap, hand strap, and camera case. Looking through the viewfinder there appears to be fungus/black hairs on the outer edges. The light meter works and responds well to light. I have not check for accuracy, but my prints have always come out great.
-Super-lithagon is in exakta mount. Looks to have 11 aperture blades. There are tiny scratches on front glass, haze on back glass and some paint loss under the front glass. There is a neat little function where you can lock the aperture to limit your preferred shooting range.

Shipping from Honolulu, HI 96816.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!
Kenny

K

kurowah

Update! Some pending sales. And I have another lens up for sale!

SOLD- Planar 50/2 ZM
SOLD- Olympus OM3 Body
$800 - Olympus OM 100/2
$100 - Olympus Pen D
SOLD- Enna Werk Munchen SUPER-LITHAGON 35/2.5
$400 - Voigtlander 15mm/4.5 ASPHERICAL LTM

Lens is in great condition. No scratches, marks, fungus. Cosmetically shows signs of light use. Light marks here and there. Comes with Voigtlander 15mm viewfinder and front cap. No back cap.

Last edited:
K

kurowah

BUMP!

$800 - Olympus OM 100/2
$100 - Olympus Pen D
$400 - CV 15mm/4.5 ASPHERICAL LTM

K

kurowah

Price drop~
$750 - Olympus OM 100/2