The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Closed: Linhof Technika 2000 & extras, Sinar F2 & extras, 150mm & 90mm lenses

mbooth

Closed: Linhof Technika 2000 & extras, Sinar F2 & extras, 150mm & 90mm lenses

As forum rules only allow three concurrent FS posts, I am combining all my large format equipment into this one thread. I'll list the Linhof Master Technika 2000 first, followed by the Sinar F2, then a Rodenstock Grandagon-N 90mm 6.8 and finally a Rodenstock Sironar-N 150mm 5.6. Here goes...

I am selling my Linhof Master Technika 2000 with extras for $3600 plus shipping. I'll cover Paypal's fees.

The camera is in great condition. All features & movements work as they should. It pains me to sell it but I have moved to digital and need to finance a new computer, printer, lens, etc, etc, etc.

Please see the pictures below to get an idea of the camera's condition. Its only flaws are cosmetic, and very, very minor: some scuffing where the lens boards slide in, a small lightning bolt shaped scratch next to the word Technika between the rails, a couple of tiny holes around the primary tripod mount and some slight imperfections in the leather around the secondary tripod mount.

The following accessories will also be included:

Linhof Super Screen (installed in the photos)
Linhof focusing screen (backup, in case the Super Screen breaks)
Polaroid 545i back
Kodak Readyload back (now obsolete, I think)
Harrison dark cloth
Traditional (black on one side, white on the other) dark cloth
Film changing bag
9 film holders (all plastic, Lisco or similar)
Lens changing tool

Also, if you'd like, I can throw in 18 boxes of Kodak Portra 400 NC film. Some of these have expired, but none have expiry dates earlier than March 2011.

Here are some photos:

mbooth

Re: FS: LF galore! Linhof Technika 2000 & extras, Sinar F2 & extras, 150mm & 90mm len

Next, I am selling my Sinar F2 with extras for $800 plus shipping. Again, I'll cover Paypal's fees.

The camera is in very good condition, but does have a couple small flaws keeping it from being perfect. All features & movements work and the bellows are in excellent shape, but the rail caps are scratched, the stick-on levels aren't true, and as I recall the lines showing the degree of tilt aren't perfectly accurate. That said, it's cosmetically great except for the plastic rail caps, and I don't see adjusting the levels and tilt indicators being too difficult.

The following Sinar accessories will also be included:

Binocular magnifier
Binocular reflex finder
Binocular light hood
Wide angle bag bellows
Extension rail
Sinar Copal 1 lens board
Sinar fresnel lens
Sinar case

You can find more info about some of these accessories here: http://www.sinar.ch/en/products/accessories/61-sinar-grossformat-zubehoer/206-einstellhilfen

I will note that the Sinar case has expanded slightly over time so the rail sometimes slips down between the supports. I always kept my dark cloth under the camera so the camera was never harmed, but I think this is where the scratches on the rail caps came from.

Please see the pictures below to get an idea of the camera's condition.

mbooth

Re: FS: LF galore! Linhof Technika 2000 & extras, Sinar F2 & extras, 150mm & 90mm len

Now for the 90mm lens:

I am selling my Grandagon-N 90mm 6.8 lens for $440 plus shipping. I'll cover Paypal's fees.

The lens is currently mounted on a Toyo-View lens board that I was using in my Techinka 2000 (which is also for sale). Everything works smoothly, glass is clean, shutter timing is good. I've had no problems with it. Front and back caps are included. I can remove the lens boards if you'd like.

Here are some pictures of the lens:

mbooth

And here is the 150mm:

I am selling my Rodenstock Sironar-N 150mm 5.6 lens for $400 plus shipping. Once again I'll cover Paypal's fees.

The lens is currently mounted on a Technika lens board — it was my primary lens and lived inside the Techinka 2000. Everything works smoothly, glass is clean, shutter timing is good. I've had no problems with it. Only the front cap is included. I can remove the lens board if you'd like.

Please see the pictures below:

I'm also selling a Mamiya 7II with 80mm lens ($1500) and a Mamiya RZ67 Pro II kit with 110mm lens and backs ($1000). The switch to MF digital has brought a host of new expenses, so (reluctantly) everything must go!

Thanks,

Matt

mbooth

If anyone was looking for the Sinar F2 or the 90mm lens, those posts were stuck in moderation overnight but everything's up now!

Thanks,

Matt

mbooth

Price reductions across the board:

Technika 2000 & extras reduced to $3400 plus shipping.
Sinar F2 & extras reduced to $750 plus shipping.
Grandagon-N 90mm reduced to $400 plus shipping.
Sironar-N 150mm reduced to $375 plus shipping.

Again, I'll cover the PayPal fees for everything.

Thanks,

Matt

mbooth

Technika 2000 is sold!

Sinar F2 and extras, Grandagon-N 90mm and Sironar-N 150mm still available.