The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

C/Y Zeiss 25mm and Voigtlander 28mm Color Skopar - Also Metabones NEX to M adapter

Two excellent lenses and a Metabones adapter for sale here:

First up is the C/Y mount Zeiss 25mm f/2.8 (will include free NEX adapter if requested). This all metal lens was made in West Germany and has super smooth focus action and aperture stops. Lens is clean internally with some paint loss around the front of the barrel. This beauty gives you a 37.5mm equivalent on the NEX with awesome micro contrast making it a breeze to focus quickly and accurately. I'm hesitant to let this one go - it is fantastic.

Price is $500 shipped to CONUS

Next is the tiny Voigtlander 28mm Color Skopar. This lens is super sharp and makes for a compact carry around. With the lens hood off, it is almost the same length as the Sony 16mm pancake but much smaller in diameter. This is a Leica Screw Mount lens. The Leica Screw Mount to M-Mount adapter is not included so you will have to supply your own. Includes original metal front cap - not shown in photos.

Price is $425 shipped to CONUS - SOLD

I am also selling a Metabones Leica M to NEX adapter

Price is $90 shipped to CONUS

Photos of both Lenses can be found here: http://gallery.me.com/wadsworths#101694

Thanks for looking.

Last edited: