The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M Cameras, lenses, and more

B

Bill Pilicer

Re: FS: Leica M Cameras, lenses, and more

None of the lenses are 6 bit coded.

B

Bill Pilicer

As pms come in I'll share my answers here if it relates to info I should have included.

The m6 is black.

The softies are "classic" 15mm per Tom's web site. I bought a bunch and gave them away because I just thought they were magical little additions to ones life...leica m life anyway. Tom claimed a shooter would gain at least one F stop. I don't know about that but my pictures did seem to get better. If you get one go to his web sight and you'll see a picture of how he recommends using them.

B

Bill Pilicer

The 50 1.4 black 11868 03870xxx E60 $1200 should have read E43.

Some have asked if I'm a dealer or why I have all this stuff. No I'm not a dealer. It would just horribly screw up a fun hobby. I just kept buying stuff till I had what I wanted with the best of intentions of selling what I was replacing....I just never got around to the selling part tilll now.

Bill

B

Bill Pilicer

Everything is sold. If anything falls through I'll place a new ad. Thanks for the help.
Bill