The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:M43 C-Mount Fujinon, Navitron 50mm, 25mm, 12.5mm

vdeakin

Hello to everyone,
I’m switching to a new paradigm and selling off the prior one:

1) Fujinon TV C-mount 50mm f1.4 (CF50B model, I think), ten blades – It had a Getdpi recommended operation (removal of the retaining ring + using metal epoxy to glue the mounting plate back) to fit a M43 adapter at perfect 12 o’clock alignment. I used the Hawks C-mount to M43 adapter which is included in the price along with a front cap - $225.00 + shipping.
2) Fujinon TV C-mount 25mm 1.4 – CF25B, eight blades – Also operated on, the mount was filed off to fit the M43 adapter, front and back caps included - $125.00 + shipping.
3) Navitron (D O Industries) TV C-mount 12.5mm F1.3, eight blades – Same operation, front and back caps included - $125.00 + shipping.
4) RJ C-M43 adapter perfect for infinity – free for the first buyer of #2 or #3

A note on quality and condition:
All three lenses were purchased in a like new condition, and nothing changed (with the exception of needed mods) after a few months of moderate usage. Some distinguished members of this forum commented on the super quality of both Fujinons, saying that the 50mm could get a Summilux a run for its money. I’ve no access to a Summilux, but I have a 50mm R Summicron (converted to M42 and, possibly, for sale too), and in my brief and informal test it managed to catch with the Fujinon only at 5.6 aperture. In regard to the 25mm Fujinon, I also had a Bosch 26/1.9 to compare it with – well, it was no contest, whatsoever, I got rid of the Bosch as fast as I could. The Fufinon has practically no vignetting as you can see on the included pictures. The Navitron, obviously has an expected vignette, which to me was a feature not a bug, and is equally sharp – see the include shots (One for the Navitron, two for the 25mm Fujinon). Both the 25mm and 12.5mm are great for street shooting.
I’m new at this forum, but you can check my feedback on Ebay (also as ‘vdeakin’).
E-mail or call if you have any question. You can reach me at v_deakin at yahoo dot com, or call 847 eight hundred eight two seven three. I prefer to sell within the USA.
Regards and thanks, Victor

vdeakin

New Pricing:
Fujinon 50mm (w/Hawks M43 adapter_ $200.00
Fujinon 25mm - $100
Navitron 12.5mm - $100
No shipping or PayPal fees

vdeakin

New Pricing:
Fujinon 50 with Hawks M43 adapter - $200
Fujinon 25 - $100
Navitron 12.5 - $100
PayPal fees and shipping included.

vdeakin

All right, a new proposition for all three - $350.00 all fees included. You get a kit of 12.5mm, 25mm and 50mm where the slowest WO aperture is 1.4, for $350.00. (Other creative suggestions are also welcomed).

vdeakin

Here's the latest before moving to other venues:
Fujinon 50 with Hawks M43 adapter - $170.00
Fujinon 25 - $85.00
Navitron 12.5 - $85.00
All three - $320.00
PayPal fees and shipping included.