The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M8 Black in Mint - condition

JP_M23456789

$2400 or $2500 with the grip.
Leica M8 Black in Mint - condition just over 5,000 actuation.Comes with box and everything that came with it. I am the original owner.I had M8 focusing calibrated at DAG in April 2012 (will include the invoice)One original battery and one 3rd party battery.Two 39mm UV/IR filters
Leica grip black for M8 or M9 - User condition and shows some marks. No box. If buying with the M8 then $100 if buying alone then $125

It was an amateur use. Never used the strap on the body. There are a few hair line scratches and no brassings.
Ever since I got canon 5dII I hardly touch anymore. Even though it still is sharper than 5dII.
Paypal fee is extra and shipping is extra.Local pick up in GTA is welcome (Toronto)

The M8 and the box is the actual item but the Leica grip is borrowed photo just to illustrate the item. It is a user condition.

JP_M23456789

Ha ha! Very good catch, Pete.
I meant April, 2011

I had M8 focusing calibrated at DAG in April 2011 (will include the invoice)

JP_M23456789

It's mint minus condition. No brassing. Maybe there are a few marks (I'm being really really picky) but no major dings. The LCD is clear and no scratches. Anything better would have to be NEW.

I never really needed focus calibration because I used it with 35 Lux and 50 Crons and never felt the focus shift but I did a test with CV 50/1.1 Nokton and focused on a certain numbers on a ruler and realized that it focused a little behind.
It's not the shutter calibration. It's the rangefinder/focus calibration and there are only two places that can provide the services, one is Leica New Jersey and the other at DAG.

The shutter works fine.

Photolife2010 said:
And any scratches or dings on the body and the LCD screen? Thanks.