The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica m6 TTL 0.85 MP VF upgraded.

khc1013

Up for sale is my m6 ttl .85, black dot, MP viewfinder upgraded by DAG. operate nice and smooth. it's in excellent condition. It looks like new except the paint wear around the advance crank.
asking for $1650 net to me OBO.
CONUSA only please.
and yes this time i have photos for it. got some time at the studio for some fun.

khc1013

Re: FS: Leica m6 TTL 0.85 MP VF upgraded.

i don't know why i was so silly that i didn't take of the black tape but the paint under it are still there.

khc1013

up
let me know if i priced too high...
someone told me it should be under $1000 which i think it doesn't make sense... anyway...
entertain me with offers.

dwrz

That doesn't make sense. Beautiful camera. If only I had the $...

nelly001

I sold my black m6ttl 0.72 in excellent condition a few months back for $1300
but I see yours has the upgraded viewfinder so I am sure it should fetch a hundred or so more.
Good luck with the sale!

glee719

I think it's a fair price. If it was in the other color I'd be all over it.

khc1013

Thank you all... i guess i posted this at the wrong timing... oh well.. i will wait...

B

bobby novatron

I think the timing on these items seems to be a bit off, maybe because of the economic situation.

I tried to sell some stuff on RFF last week, and everyone low-balled me. I thought my asking prices were reasonable.

I say -- put the tape on sale as a 'custom accessory' and sell each piece for $100. That will cover your shortfall. :)

khc1013

hahaha..

I think the timing on these items seems to be a bit off, maybe because of the economic situation.

I tried to sell some stuff on RFF last week, and everyone low-balled me. I thought my asking prices were reasonable.

I say -- put the tape on sale as a 'custom accessory' and sell each piece for $100. That will cover your shortfall. :)

khc1013

black friday sale! today only. $1250 shipped and paypaled. USACONT only.

today only!!!