The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M6, 50mm Planar ZM, CV 90mm and a lot more

maclaine

Hi folks. This is my first time trying to sell stuff here at GetDPI, although I have bought and sold extensively over at Rangefinder Forum and photo.net.

I'm selling off all of my RF gear, as I'm shifting my photographic priorities and need the money for other, non-photography related things.

---------------------------------------------------------

SOLD SOLD SOLDLeica M6 Classic 0.72x, black chrome - $1,200SOLD SOLD SOLD

SN 2424XXX. This dates it to 1997, so it's a fairly late model M6 "classic". Includes genuine Leica strap. No box or papers. Protective film is still on the bottom plate. Everything functions phenomenally. I have no way to test the shutter times, but they seem accurate. I have had no problems with exposure, and recently ran a few rolls of E6 through it with no exposure errors. Overall condition is very good. There are no major dents or scratches. A scuff here and there and a very, very tiny nick on the bottom plate corner and that's about it. It does have a couple of the zinc bubbles that most M6s have, but you can count them on one hand. They are between the tip of the advance lever and the shutter speed dial. It also exhibits a bit of the dusty, silvery wear in areas where hands normall go that is common with black chrome Leicas. I don't find it ugly or excessive. Leatherette is fully intact and in good shape.

SOLD SOLD SOLDZeiss 50mm f/2 Planar ZM, black - $650SOLD SOLD SOLD

Comes with matching lens hood, proper Zeiss front and rear caps, and all boxes. Lens is in near mint shape. No fungus/haze/oil on blades/etc. Glass is very, very clean. This lens is my #1, and I've taken good care of it. Focus is very smooth. No "Zeiss wobble". Aperture ring snaps into place nicely. The lens hood does show some scuffs and wear, but it's purely cosmetic. Great, great lens. My favorite lens by far.

CV 90mm f/3.5 APO-Lanthar, black - $300

A great, compact 90mm lens. Comes with proper lens hood, Voigtlander push-on front lens cap, and rear screw on cap. Also comes with the box, which is falling apart a bit, but is not trashed. This lens is sharp, sharp, sharp, and if you don't often shoot 90mm, it barely takes up any room in your bag. Overall condition is very good, but there is some brassing on the focus ring which you can see in the pictures. Purely cosmetic, of course. The glass is extraordinarily clean, as are the aperture blades. focus is smooth. No wobble. Aperture clicks into place nicely.

Pentax SMC Takumar 55mm f/1.8 with authentic Pentax M42-K mount adapter and Ricoh KR-5 Super II - $75

This is a great lens. It's the last M42 version before Pentax introduced the K mount. So, so sharp with beautiful out of focus blur. I was trying out the Pentax scene with this setup but decided to go with Nikon instead, so it's got to go. The lens is in overall very good condition. There is some wear on the filter ring and a very tiny dent, but filters will mount fine. There are also two small marks on the front lens element coating, but they do not affect images in any way. KEH has this lens in excellent condition for $65, which is a great deal, BUT, if you buy mine, I'm including a camera AND an authentic Pentax M42-K mount adapter for another $10! The camera is a Cosina-made Ricoh KR-5 Super II. It's completely mechanical, with speeds up to 1/2000 of a second. Why not use it as a mechanical back up to your current K mount setup? It's in outstanding condition. If it weren't for the scuffs on the tripod mount, I would have thought it was new old stock when I got it.

El Cheapo K mount setup - $40

This includes a not-so-pretty Chinon CE-4, a Chinon 50mm f/1.9 lens, Hanimex 28mm f/2.8 lens, Promaster 80-200mm f/3.8 zoom lens, and a Rikenon 35-70mm f/3.5-4.5 zoom. This stuff all came to me in one of those "so cheap I couldn't refuse it" deals, but now it's just cluttering up my camera cabinet. I have filters, a flash, and some other stuff lying around that I'll include with this stuff. I just need it to go. Use it for parts, batting practice, or even taking pictures. It all functions just fine, although cosmetics are mixed.

Genuine Leitz Wetzlar 90mm LTM-M mount adapter $50

This also brings up the 28mm framelines on your Leica, if your model has them. Overall condition is very good.

El-Nikkor N 50mm f/2.8 enlarging lens - $40

This is a great lens, but I no longer print at home, so I have no use for it. It does exhibit some fungus, which you can see in the pictures. I used it for a while before I noticed it, and I did not see any problems with my prints, but I'm just an amateur. Anyway, it's cheaper than you can find it elsewhere, and it is still capable of making great prints.

Now the fine print. Shipping is on the buyer at cost. I prefer payment via PayPal. I will cover the PayPal fees. I prefer US sales first, as it's easier/cheaper to ship to the states. Having said that, I am willing to ship internationally at full cost to the buyer, but US sales will get preference. I ship via USPS, which I've never had any problems with. I generally try to be fair with the order that messages come in, so unless there is some real extenuating circumstance, the first person who contacts me and actually pays for the item will get it. I've described everything as accurately as I can, so please, no returns based on false claims about the condition. I have used all of this gear in the past year with great results.

I have some feedback here (I think), and my eBay user name is simply "maclaine". I've bought and sold here plenty with no problems.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

maclaine

Some pictures.

The M6 with the Zeiss 50mm f/2 attached (please not that they are being sold separately)

maclaine

The CV 90mm f/3.5 APO-Lanthar

Please excuse the drop in quality of the pictures, but the battery in the camera I was using went dead and I had to take the rest on my iPhone.

Here's the brassing. It looks like someone dripped gold paint on it.