The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT Nikkor 105/2.5 S for Contax mount of same

uhoh7

I have a pretty nice nikkor 105/2.5 in nikon RF mount. I would like to trade this for the same lens in Contax RF mount.

TY everyone :)

samples:

G

gplatt

Sorry I can't help you although I do have this lens in a LTM which I like very much and will hang on to.

Is the lens in the image the actual one? I have a Nikkor 50 1.4 in S mount which I would love to mount on a Nex, not sure if the S mount is the same as the RF mount.

uhoh7

Sorry I can't help you although I do have this lens in a LTM which I like very much and will hang on to.

Is the lens in the image the actual one? I have a Nikkor 50 1.4 in S mount which I would love to mount on a Nex, not sure if the S mount is the same as the RF mount.
Yes, above is is the actual lens, I use Amedeo S to M adapter. You might like to see:

Which, though not sharp at infinity, does:

But I also have: