The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Pentax K-5 & lenses....new prices

woodyspedden

Pentax K-5......................$900
Pentax 43mm FA..............$500 (Silver)
Pentax 31mm FA..............$1050
Pentax 55mm SDM...........$550
Pentax 77mm FA..............$850
Pentax 200mm SMC..........$950
Zeiss 18mm Distagon........$850
Zeiss 28mm Distagon....... $850
Zeiss 50mm Makro PLanar $850

All prices have been reduced. Lenses are new to mint and have no flaws I have identified.

I have sold lots of gear on GetDpi since its inception and both Guy and Jack can vouch for me.

I can provide pictures of the gear upon request although since there are no flaws, the utility of the pictures is questionable.

Please leave a post here or call me at (970) 231-8110. My email address is [email protected]

woodyspedden

C'mon guys and girls.

Someone make an offer on one or more of these mint items.

Reason for sale; I am exclusively using my S2 and its wondrous lenses for all my landscape and portraiture activities and I just bought the Fuji X100 for my "carry all the time" camera for street work and grandkid stuff. So the K-5 and all the lenses just don't fit for me at this time.

Thanks and waiting to hear from you

Woody

woodyspedden

O.K.

One last try. I will reduce the prices by another 10%. I am finishing the photographs and will post to Ebay tomorrow.

For anyone interested in 35mm Pentax these mint but used items simply cannot be beaten

Woody