The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad 503CW + extras

johnnygoesdigital

Cleaning out gear to make room for new purchases. I've decided to keep my 903SWC, so this is available.

* New condition 503CW, bought new from BH in September, full warranty, all original items, box, manuals, cover, caps, etc. Less than 50 captures! $3200, almost ($300 off from new).
* CW winder w/ wrist strap, no remote, excellent condition, no box, bought from KEH, also under warranty. Looks almost new. $279

*80mm CFE 2.8 lens also under warranty from KEH, includes hood and UV filter, excellent cond. no scratches or fungus. $1250

Shipping is included to CONUS only, PayPal gift, or will consider splitting fee, insurance is not included. The KEH warranty is good until 4/12. I can provide original sales receipt.

Photographs to be posted soon.

johnnygoesdigital

Updated prices:
503CW- all original packaging boxes, etc. original Hasselblad warranty (blank card) new condition. All original packaged items from Hasselblad. This was purchased for a gallery that was going to use it with a CFV.
This is a great camera and it's almost $400 off from a new one. $3100

Zeiss 80mm CFE f/2.8 lens(under warranty), no scratches or fungus. $1150

johnnygoesdigital

Update:

Hasselblad 503CW, now $2995. (newly purchased).

Hasselblad RM-2 Viewfinder is now $295. (beautiful and clean)

CW Winder/ 80mm CFE, are no longer available.

This is essentially a new camera with approximately 3 or 4 rolls of film used in this camera. Comes with original blank Hasselblad warranty card and all original items, as if purchased new. I'm the original owner and take meticulous care of my gear. This is a great price on an amazing camera!

Here's a link to the actual camera at B&H: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/222049-REG/Hasselblad_3010243_503CW_Camera_Body_Chrome.html

CON/US and Canada only
Free shipping, although INS. would be at the buyers discretion.

Last edited:

johnnygoesdigital

RM-2, now $275

503CW, now $2895 (really good price on this complete, original, blank warranty card camera, with only 20/30 shutter actuations, (that's it!) This includes all original items from Hasselblad, including multifunction cover, boxes, packaging, manuals, etc.

johnnygoesdigital

Okay, my pano has arrived, I need to sell this, so the price is now $2660, shipping included! This is $800 off from new...which this camera is!

Again, this has a blank original 1 year Hasselblad warranty with all original equipment.

Last edited:

johnnygoesdigital

New price for members only...$2460. This is exactly $1000 less than new. This was used with 4 rolls of film to date, and was used with a CFV/16 for one shoot (30 captures). This price will include an A12 film magazine purchased from Hasselblad tech. David Odess.

The 503CW includes everything as new including all boxes and packaging. this is the latest model from Hasselblad and has the 3200 ISO setting. No more trades at this point. This camera is beautiful and almost new, no signs of use. PayPal to US confirmed only. I will consider good offers, shipping included. Can meet in NYC area for a demo.