The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji TX-1 with 45mm f4, complete, $1600 usd

vickko

For sale is a beautiful Fuji TX-1 with 45mm f4 Super EBC Fujinon lens. I am asking $1600 usd plus shipping from Canada.

This camera is virtually identical to the Hasselblad Xpan. And the TX-1 with wooden handgrip was a special item in Japan.

Comes with body cap, front and rear lens caps, plastic bubble case for lens, boxes and packaging for the body and lens.

I would rate this kit at EX+ , and the lens almost mint.

It works properly. The framelines change with focal length changes and format changes. The infinity focus is spot on. Vertical RF alignment is just a hair off; only noticeable if you are focusing on stars or horizontal power lines.

The shutter counter is 373, for 3730 exposures (177 rolls of 36 exposure film).

Asking $1600 usd plus shipping from Canada (typically $50 to USA, $35 to Canada, $75 to outside North America).

Reason for selling, I got an offer that I couldn't refuse for a new-in-box Hasselblad Xpan.

regards
Vick