The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

fs: Sony Nex-5N with 18-55mm kit lens

sidmuer

Sony Nex-5N 16MP camera with the kit lens.
Black.
This camera is about 10 days old.
50 pics taken with it with a hard plastic screen cover while tested so screen
is unmarked. In fact, if I did not mention the 50 pics taken, you cannot tell if it was ever used to begin with.

$699 net to me.
Original receipt will be included in the box so you have your 2 year warranty from Sony.
I would estimate shipping at $20.

I am in Canada and can ship asap.
I am also traveling to the USA tomorrow, so if someone from USA wants it, I can ship it direct from Niagara Falls, NY
so there's no duty fees or expensive shipping issues of any sort.

I personally REALLY want to keep this camera for the ISO capability, and how well my 50mm 1.5 Nokton ASPH plays with it.
However, the Nex-7 with the built in EVF has me wanting that more.

I have refs here with sales and purchases easily surpassing the 20K mark.

I am under the same username on FM. Feel free to msg me there to verify and view my feedback there.

It's too bad, since I get my 35mm 1.2 tomorrow as well. Waiting is never easy!

TRADES considered:
21mm Zeiss ZM 2.8
25mm Zeiss ZM 2.8 <<--- Maybe. 21mm preferred.

NO wobble.
I've had a 25mm with a wobble. While some people say it has no effect, I had a different experience.
The wobble ( for the copy I had ) allows movement at 360 degree range. Meaning in and out as well, not just
left/right. What this did for me was, change the flange distance, and thus, affected my focus at infinity.
To get perfect infinity focus, I had to actually put pressure on the front of the lens body with my fingers and essentially
compress (squeeze) if towards the base of my camera. ie: the wobble acted as a spring of some sort on a very light level
that took some head scratching until I realized what the issue was.