The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD**Rolleiflex 2.8E - $629 SHIPPED!**

D

david3558

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to sell a great Rolleiflex 2.8E.

Serial number is 1663***.

This camera has got:
*Rollei metal mirrored lens cap (BAY III)
*Original Rollei alligator strap clips
*Schneider Xenotar 80/2.8 lens

The camera has been tested and inspected and everything works well. The shutter blades are beautiful, you've got to see it to believe it! They are clean and spotless :)

There are some light markings on the front taking lens, though they don't appear to be even remotely deep at all, in fact it looks like it is something that can be polished or buffed out. Pictures taken with the camera don't demonstrate any issues and its not noticeable unless you're taking a photo of a very bright light shined directly into the lens. That being said, everything else works as it should. I took some pictures to show you that they are not very substantial in real usage! Again, I am just trying to be as clear as possible to keep you satisfied, too many people over rate their products and I'd like to make sure you are happy by being very conservative in 'rating' it. In fact you may find everything mentioned to be of no concern to you! Also the rear element is literally flawless, it is just completely pristine!

I've got feedback (just ask) from buyers/sellers here as well as other forums and have plenty on the auction site.

I am looking to get $629 shipped NET OBO for this camera plus the accessories mentioned. I accept various forms of payment but PayPal is preferred, get in touch with me if you're overseas and we can work out something.

This is a great camera and it needs a new home, I can't afford to keep all this gear as I have to pay for next semester of school, hopefully it finds a good home!

David

Last edited by a moderator:
D

david3558

Re: **Rolleiflex 2.8E - $679 SHIPPED!**

Price lowered for a quick sale!