The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Ricoh GRD III w/ GV-2 & Canon 200E Speedlite

M

MikeHall

Ricoh GRD III w/ GV-2

I have a seldom used Ricoh GRD III w/ GV-2 viewfinder that I'm considering sending off to a better home. While I love this little camera, the fact that I shoot weddings most weekends and have a regular work from home 8 to 5 job during the week, I just don't get out often enough to make good use of it. More often than not, I end up turning to my Canon 5D MkII, rather than the GRD. I've had a screen protector on the LCD since i bought it, so it is in excellent shape.

In addition to the optical viewfinder, I'll also include a really great Canon 200E Speedlite, which is the perfect companion for the GRD. It gives you a bit more flash for those times when the built-in unit just isn't powerful enough.

Asking: $549.00* + Shipping / PayPal fees

Included:
Ricoh GRD III (1051 Shutter actuations)
Ricoh GV-2 w/ pouch
Battery & Charger
Original box w/ contents
Canon 200E Speedlite (Link)

*Reasonable offers will be entertained! However, I'm far from desperate to sell, so no low-ball offers please!

Thanks!!!

M

MikeHall

Breaking up the package...

Ricoh GRD III w/ original box & contents, plus Canon Speedlite 200E & 1GB SD Card - $350 shipped (CONUS)

Ricoh GV-2 OVF - $150 shipped (CONUS)

Additional pictures of the items are available upon request. Sorry for the crummy iPhone pics above!

Thanks,

Mike