The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

90mm Tele-Elmarit M Leica IIIB Zeiss 6x6 Nettar Leica cases and Bilora Tripod

kehng

Hi
I am clearing out some really nice items which I am not using. All items are working as they should and in my opinion look great considering most of these items were made in Germany around WWII.

1) Leica IIIB with flash syncs. This is one of the rarest of the LTM bodies (save perhaps the IIID) and you will be unlikely to find one in condition as nice as this. Obviously it's not mint but is in really nice cosmetic condition. The RF patch is bright, speeds are right and curtains are taut. £195 net after paypal and post

2) Zeiss Ikon Nettar. Made in Stuttgart. Must admit I've never got round to using this nifty little camera. It has a 75mm 4.5 lens which is in wonderful condition. If it wasn't for the paint peeling, it would nearly look new! Also comes with the original Zeiss camera case. £35 net after paypal and post

3) Leica LTM half case (with small tripod thread). Original Leitz £12 net

4) Leica LTM ER case (with small tripod thread). After market made in England leather £20 net

5) Bilora Table tripod (extendable to 1.5 m). Made in Germany. Nice user. £20 net

6) 90mm tele-elmarit m skinny type (boxed with hood). this is a very nice lens in good condition. not mint as there is a bit of barrel wear and some dust and a white speck inside. does not affect sharpness and quality of shot. pics provided on request. a banged up leica uv filter protects the lens at the moment in lieu of a lens cap. this is included too. paid around £400 earlier this year. would like to recoup the same amount.

Post to be discussed. Reasonable offers (especially if more than one item) entertained. Meeting in person in London preferred but will send anywhere in the world.

kehng

Also have a matching 50mm elmar for the IIIb which i may let go
it's in unmarked condition so £200 by itself or £350 for the set.