The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M8 chrome

TLiu

I have 2 Leica M8 chrome bodies for sale at $2100 each. Selling because I got an M9 on this forum. One of them was bought new by myself a few years ago, and the other one I got on this forum by trading my M7.

The conditions are about the same.

Both are with around 13k clicks. Both are in excellent shape with hair line marks on the top or bottom plates. Working conditions are as good as they should be.

Both come with the box, strap, battery, charger. One of them might have the car adapter, but I need to check.

$2100 each shipped. Paypal with non-CC gift only or add 3%.

Pictures available upon request.

TLiu

Re: FS: Leica M8 chrome

A couple of guys asked me about international shipping. USPS.com estimated the cost of shipping one camera to be around $50 and two cameras for about $80. Buyers will have to be responsible for any customs duty for international shipping and the postage.