The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Phase One 55mm LS

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I must be crazy for selling this but I am after a Cambo SK 60 TS lens. Now folks i have tried several 55mm LS lenses on the IQ 180 and IQ 160 and this by far the best copy I have seen and I tried about 4 of them. This one is killer good and just goes right to the corners with excellent sharpness. It does have a brand new hood on its way from the dealer since somehow I lost mine in the box. Go figure, but I will send to buyer as soon as it arrives. This lens is in excellent LNIB condition and its also very hard to find used and for good reason it is a great lens and i do love it but I am working more with the tech cam lately and could use the new 60 XL instead . I have box and will ship for free US only and paypal is free also. I am asking 3450.00

Yes you can buy a demo for just a little more 200 or more, go ahead and take the chance this one is known to be excellent. LOL

I will consider trade plus cash in on a 45D

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Re: FS: Phase One 55mm LS

I'm kind of saving this for a workshop member that is interested. Than I know where this lens is so I can buy it back. LOL

It's that good