The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Konica Hexanon 35/2 UC black paint lens

leicashot

In excellent to mint condition, perfect glass, focus and aperture. Brilliant paint job in sparkling black paint. Only 1000 made and is becoming very hard to get. An absolute bargain compared to it's Leica cousin, which doesn't have as nice bokeh and rendering.

Comes with (all original):
- rear lens cap
- m-adapter (voigtlander)
- case pouch
- front cap
- lens hood

This model focuses perfectly on my M9-P at all distances and is very sharp wide open with beautiful rendering. Price is $1250 paypaled and shipped.

kirio

Re: FS: Konica Hexanon 35/2 UC black paint lens

I'll take the lens if still available. Messages sent here and through FM posting.

kzphoto

The cross sections are different, I believe. The Hexar AF/Ltm Hexanon are based on the W-Nikkor 35/1.8, the UC is based in the Summicron, v3 or v4. The M-Hexanon is a totally unique optical design.

leicashot

Considering I'm not the designer, I can't be 100% sure, but at the end of the day, I don't feel it really matters. Either you love the lens or you don't. Lens design only matters 'so' much, the rest is up to the photographer to make the pictures sing.

LeicaFan

Agreed. As long as it takes nice pictures, does anything else really matter?

I wish I could have bought this lens. I'd say the buyer got a very nice deal.

lambert

Spot on. I bought this lens from leicashot and I don't care what it's based on. This lens is 100% absolutely amazing.

Considering I'm not the designer, I can't be 100% sure, but at the end of the day, I don't feel it really matters. Either you love the lens or you don't. Lens design only matters 'so' much, the rest is up to the photographer to make the pictures sing.