The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: LUMIX G3 + LENSES MINT

princepollux

Background: I'm selling the Pana Lumix G3 and lenses that I acquired specifically to use on long/steep hikes in lieu of my Pentax 645D. I don't like the menu system and particularly the fact that the G3 doesn't allow using the self-timer to bracket shots. It's also too cumbersome for me to remember the commands when I'll use it only 10% of the time versus the 645D.

I bought the kit new from Crutchfield Sept 12 and stored the kit zoom (it has less than 900 clicks, most of them 5 or 7 bracketed shots). Bought the 20mm new, bought the 45mm macro on eBay Sept 19 for $582, and bought the Oly zoom from Jack Flesher on this forum for $500. I have also bought and sold on this forum on numerous occasions before.

I used the equipment sparingly on two hikes and everything is in MINT condition, with boxes, and whatever came in the box when new. Lenses were protected by filters at all times.

Lumix G3 & kit $535
45mm Macro Elmarit $475
20mm $295
Oly 9-18 $475

Add $6 Priority Mail per item, or free shipping for the whole thing. I'll absorb the Paypal fees. I'm out for the week-end but will check email sporadically for questions.

Last edited:

princepollux

G3 + kit lens, Oly 9-18, and 45mm are SOLD

I still have the 20mm f1.7

I hope this lovely lens can find a new owner on this forum. I barely used and it's absolutely MINT. I doubt I took more than 10 or 15 shots with it. I'll give it a few more days here before putting it on eBay.

I'm bringing the price down to $275 net to me plus $6 shipping.