The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

CV Lenses For Sale - 15, 28, 50 and 90mm

Lloyd

I'm parting with a few of my CV lenses. I'm doing so only because I have redundant copies, or too many lenses in some of these focal lengths (e.g., 4 90mm M-mount lenses, and 6 50mm M-mount lenses!)

In every case the glass is clean and clear, no scratches or fungus. The aperture blades are oil free. Lens bodies are free of chips or rub marks. All lenses are in excellent condition.

So... here goes:

CV 15mm SuperWide Heliar Aspherical f4,5.
Wonderful lens, with a well-deserved reputation. As you can see in the photos below, I have a Milch filter adapter/lens shade, and a Milch LTM adapter, which as been coded as a WATE (BTW, I've found that selecting either 16mm or 18mm work equally well with this lens). Includes box, rear M-cap, and I'll include both Milch adapters. Unfortunately, I no longer have the original CV lens cap. $500.00, plus shipping and 3% for PayPal. PayPal and North American sale preferred. 39mm UV/IR Filter available for $40.00 additional.

CV Ultron Aspherical 28mm f1,9.
One great lens. Tack sharp... maybe the sharpest M-mount lens I own... and fast. Also, this has been my favorite lens for infrared photography. Includes box, front and rear caps, and I'll include the CV Type I LTM adapter currently on the lens. $500.00, plus shipping and 3% for PayPal. PayPal and North American sale preferred.

CV Nokton Aspherical 50mm f1.5
I've owned three copies of this lens. Every time I've sold one, I've regretted it, and ended up with another, but with 6 50mm lenses, something has to go, so this is it this time. Great lens, sharp, fast, and wonderful bokeh. Includes box, lens, front and rear caps, and I'll throw in the CV Type I LTM adapter currently mounted on the lens. $550.00, plus shipping and 3% for PayPal. PayPal and North American sale preferred. UV/IR Filter for $50.00 additional.

CV 90mm f3,5 APO Lanthar
This lens is special to me, and my favorite CV lens ever. Selling it was a difficult decision. Includes box, lens, front and rear caps, and I'll throw in the CV Type I LTM adapter currently mounted on the lens. $375.00, plus shipping and 3% for PayPal. PayPal and North American sale preferred. UV/IR filter for $40.00 additional.

Lloyd

In the interest of full disclosure, I discovered to my surprise that there is some minor brassing on the underside (when mounted on the camera) of the 90/3.5 APO Lanthar. I hadn't noticed this previously, but it's there.

I'm including images taken today with a macro lens, and can honestly say that the brassing appears much worse in the images than in real life.

Here are the images:

In this one, the brassing here is what is visible in the lower portion, just left of center, of the image above.

Lloyd

CV 15mm SuperWide Heliar Aspherical f4,5

and

CV Nokton Aspherical 50mm f1.5

Both still available.