The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS or FT: Bronica RF645 w/ 65mm Lens

B

BCMielke

I love this camera, but with the Mamiya AF645D even though this is much more compact, it just doesn't get you. I'll probably regret this sale, but...

The other reason for the sale is I just received my M-Mount A12 for the GXR so I would like to get some more glass. This not being used means it can go to a good home.

This is almost Mint with both boxes for the camera and the lens. It has been well taken care of. I will provide photos to interested parties.

I would like to net $875 to me. I will include shipping though at that price.

I would be interested in anything other than the 15mm Voigtlander and the 25 Zeiss Biogon since those are the only two lenses that I currently have. Of course I may have to add some money depending on what is being offered.

This is my first time selling here, but I have sold on NikonCafe, Nikonians, Fred Miranda and ebay as TheMilkmanDelivers. The forum sales are as Milkman or BCMielke

Thanks,