The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leitz DR "Eyes," LTM case, LTM cable release

Peter Klein

Leitz/Leica close focus "eyes" for the Dual-Range Summicron. It should mount on all Leica M models. I have used it successfully on an M4-P and an M6TTL. It is in good condition for a c. 50 year-old item, but is more of a user than a collector's item. It focuses correctly. Shows some wear and possible minor element separation. I had my DR Summicron "altered" to fit on my M8, so the "eyes" are of no use to me anymore. Price includes PayPal fee. Shipping and insurance at cost. Prefer U.S. or Canadian buyer. --$100.00--

Leather "half-case" for Leica IIIf and similar Barnack LTM cameras. It is actually an "eveready" case without the front flap. I used it as a half-case when I owned a IIIf. Visible wear (see pictures), Does the job of protecting your screw-mount Leica without getting in your way. Price includes PayPal fee. Shipping and insurance at cost. Prefer U.S. or Canadian buyer. --$15.00--

Leitz cable release for Leica IIIf and similar Barnack LTM cameras. You use it by unscrewing the shutter release collar and screwing on the cable release in its place. Works fine. No locking screw. The cloth sheath has a nick in it just below the release "plunger" assembly, the metal sheath underneath is intact (see "more photos" link). Price includes PayPal fee. Shipping at cost. Prefer U.S. or Canadian buyer. --$25.00--

Additional pictures here, click on the thumbnails to enlarge:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/forsale/leitzstuff/

Last edited: