The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Mamiya 7 set with all available lenses.

D

drjim6

Up for sale is a very well cared for complete Mamiya7 set, the classic medium format rangefinder system, the Leica for 120 and 220 roll film. Complete with all available lenses: f/4.5 43mm, f/4.5 50mm, f/4 65mm, f/4 80mm and f/4 150mm lenses, also including the two dedicated viewfinders for the 43mm and the 50mm. The body has some small traces of use (see photos), but functionally, it is flawless and works like new. The lenses are in like new condition and all but the 43mm come with the appropriate lens hoods. However, the lens hood for the 50mm doubles as a hood for the 43mm, so you won't miss it. Focussing on all lenses is smooth as silk, apertures are clean, all glass is clear. The shutters all run smooth and precise. The rangefinder focusses precise, all focusing cams are intact and work as they should. Light measurement is exact and to the point. I have always treated my equipment with care and I think it shows. The only flaw I can discover is the missing front cover trim of the 43mm viewfinder. This is, however, a purely cosmetic issue which does in no way impede its function. All manuals are included and the set comes with a new battery, so you can start enjoying this masterpiece of mechanical precision engineering right away. Please ask your questions per PM. Asking price for the complete set is €3200,-. Insured shipping within EU €45,-, all other destinations €65,-.

D

drjim6

Still for sale, the medium format Leica with all available lenses.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Just to make this clear, the Mamiya 7 is not a Leica. It is a medium format rangefinder similar to a 35mm format Leica. It is manufactured by Mamiya, not Leica.

D

drjim6

Just to make this clear, the Mamiya 7 is not a Leica. It is a medium format rangefinder similar to a 35mm format Leica. It is manufactured by Mamiya, not Leica.
I stand humbled and corrected, Cindy. I was using hyperbole and meant that the Mamiya 7 is a Leica-type, i.e. rangefinder camera, used for 120/220 film. It is produced by Mamiya, labelled Mamiya and sold as a Mamiya (as advertised in the original text), and therefore I assumed that it would be clear that it is not a Leica but, indeed, a Mamiya. But you are totally right, can't be too careful, so thank you for your admonition.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
I didn't mean it as an admonition. You and I know what you meant, but we have new enthusiasts that could be led astray. Just trying to keep the peace.:D
Mamiya 7 is very Leica-like, and is a brilliant system.

D

drjim6

This set can still be had, buy it now and you'll be making masterpieces this Christmas ��