The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica M3 + 50mm Summicron f/2

FotoIcon

For sale is my single stroke Leica M3. Serial number #1071215

Just came back from a CLA by Sherry Krauter. So its been given another 50 years of life (i.e., it had the original L seal). The shutter was sticking at 1/1000 thats why I had to send it off before selling it. Sherry also retouched some of the leather where it has chipped off. Other than that the body is beautiful with just one pin-sized mark on the top plate. Viewfinder is clear and like new. Also included is the original Leica leather case and strap, plus original Leica manual.

Summicron 5cm f/2 Collapsible. Lens works fine. I'll include the B+W UV filter to protect the front element. Front element has some cleaning marks, but other than that it is smooth and clean. Lens comes with both front and back caps.

Asking for $1,500 + 3% (paypal or CC). + shipping around $15 conUS only.

Last edited: