The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9 Steel Gray Body, Mint -, + Accessories

I am the original owner and only user of this beautifully-maintained and carefully handled M9. Just 4972 shutter actuations (according to M9Info). This M9 is pristine--no brassing whatsoever. There is a nearly invisible scratch (see photo with scratch indicated in green circle) about 1/8" long and near the neckstrap lug slightly wider than a human hair. Including a Thumbs-Up CSEP Mod 1 matching steel gray grip, valued at $158 new with its original box (includes a flash mount to hold external viewfinders). All original accessories, manual, carton and even the gray outer cardboard sleeve included--charger, cables, battery, neckstrap--with the lone exception of the Adobe Lightroom disc. Also included is an 8GB new Lexar SDHC card which holds about 225 DNG files.

I replaced the original red Leica dot with a black Leica dot. The original sensor had a tiny crack in the corner, and Leica replaced it in 12/10. They also performed a thorough CLA and rangefinder adjustment, and the sharpness/focal accuracy is exceptionally good.

Asking $5950. I will cover shipping to US or Canada. Strongly prefer PayPal gift option. Please see photos and contact me with any questions you may have. I have a chrome M9-P on the way. I have bought and sold a number of items on GetDPI and have a 100% positive rating on over 400 Ebay transactions (under "photolandscapenw"). Will consider overseas sales.